Welcome to the official PayDart plugin for Woocommerce. PayDart is ideal for Woocommerce and WordPress merchants since it allows them to give their customers a seamless, super-fast checkout experience backed by cutting-edge payments technology that powers India’s largest payments platform. Accept payments from over 100+ payment sources including credit cards, debit cards, netbanking from 10+ banks, UPI options. Here are a few reasons why Woocommerce merchants should choose PayDart.
Compatibilities and Dependencies
- WordPress v3.9.2 or higher
- Woocommerce v2.4 or higher
- PHP v7.0.0 or higher
- Largest scale: Preferred by 200+ consumers in India.
- Superior technology: Industry best success rates & 99.99% Up-time, Capable of supporting 3x more transactions per second than other payment gateways.
- Powerful dashboard: Get payment analytics at your fingerprints. Get insights by payment source and customer cohorts.
- Instant refunds: Initiate refunds seamlessly with just a click right from your PayDart for business dashboard.
New to PayDartPG? Use this link to create your PayDart for Business account and get access to exciting offers.
Before enabling the PayDart on Woocommerce, make sure you have a registered business account with PayDart. Please visit –
PayDart Dashboard to sign-up
Step-1: Generate your API keys with PayDart
To generate the API Key,
* Please email us with your login credentials to get Merchant Key & Secret.
Note: You have to generate separate API Keys for the test and live modes. No money is deducted from your account in test mode.
MID and merchant keys generation may take few minutes. In case you do not see these details, please logout and login after 5 minutes. Proceed now to generate these keys.
Step-2: Plugin Installation
There are 2 ways of installing the PayDart plugin:-
i) Download the plugin repository from
ii) Install the plugin directly from the WordPress dashboard
Note: In case you have installed the plugin directly from the wordpress dashboard, skip to Step-3. In case you have downloaded the repository from here, follow the steps below to complete the installation.
Steps after downloading the plugin
- Unzip and open the downloaded folder.
- Copy the PayDart folder from the unzipped folder.
- Paste it into /wp-content/plugins/ directory or you may choose to upload the PayDart folder via the Woocommerce Webstore Admin panel.
- Log into your WordPress admin and activate the PayDart plugin in WordPress Plugin Manager.
- Log into your WooCommerce Webstore account, navigate to Settings and click the Checkout/Payment Gateways tab
- Scroll down to the Checkout page and go to the setting option of PayDart under Gateway Display
- Click on PayDart to edit the settings. If you do not see PayDart in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager
- Fill in the following credentials.
- Enable – Enable check box
- Title – PayDart
- Description – Default
- Merchant Identifier – Staging/Production MID provided by PayDart
- Secret Key – Staging/Production Key provided by PayDart
- Environment – Select environment type
Your PayDart is enabled. Now you can accept payment through PayDart.
In case of any issues with integration, please get in touch.
- Download PayDart plugin
- Upload all plugin files in “wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Install and activate the plugin from WordPress admin panel
- Visit the WooCommerce > Settings page to configure PayDart Plugin.
- Your PayDart plugin is now setup. You can now accept payments through PayDart.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PayDart” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- first time upload