Let your users pay to view content. Use it to hide download links, images, paragraphs or other shortcodes. This plugin allows the administrator to use a shortcode and hide certain content from guests until payment is completed. Uses PayPal.
To hide post/page content (text, image, shortcode) use the
[paypal]Your content here[/paypal] shortcode. It will use the default price and currency.
To specify a price for your hidden content and override the default one, use the
[paypal amount=11]Your content here[/paypal] shortcode.
Place another shortcode inside the Pay2View payment shortcode:
Only guests and non-members see the payment button. Members always see the hidden content.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings | PayPal Pay2View and configure your plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Pay2View” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- UPDATE: Added getButterfly ad box
- UPDATE: Merged Raspberry Edition version
- Added license link
- Added donate link
- Fixed missing email address inside PayPal form
- Added capabilities
- Extended translation strings
- Fixed several validation options
- Added internationalization
- Added HTML5 field validation for email
- Updated currency list
- Updated readme.txt with correct license version
- Updated tags list
- Initial release (alpha testing only)