This plugin allows a site administrator to set a price which users of the site will have to pay to publish a post on the site. The price is set on a per post basis. Different prices can be set for different user roles. Any post type can be charged for, including custom post types. A shortcode has been included so that this functionality can be used on front end forms.
Payment for each post published will be deducted from a local account on the site. Credit can be added to this local account using PayPal.
- Charge for the publication of any post type.
- Different charges can be applied to different user roles.
- Users add credit to their local account using PayPal.
- Charges can be applied to both builtin and custom post types.
- A shortcode can be used to provide this functionality on front end forms and pages.
- I’ve found a bug, what do I do?
Click on the View support forum button on the right.
- How does a user know they will be charged?
A message will be displayed, informing the user that they will be charged for publishing a post. If the user has sufficient credit in their local account, the cost of posting will be displayed along with their current balance. If the user does not have sufficient credit a link will be displayed to the payment page.
- How can I use the shortcode?
To use the Pay To Post functionality on any front end forms (IE anything outside of the admin pages) you’ll need to add a shortcode to your page:
[pay_to_post type="post_type"] your form code [/pay_to_post]
The following parameters can be used with the shortcode:
type - this is the post type that the form is dealing with. Values for this can be any post type or custom post type, that you currently have. Default is post.
[pay_to_post type="post"] your form code [/pay_to_post]
Thanks for sharing this 5 Star & amazing & Rarest Plugin & that too is free with community.
I have installed this plugin on latest WP 4.4 & it works like Charm.
5 (Five) Star for this.
There is no 10(Ten) Star,otherwise I would have given.
Why 10 Star ?? Because if you google or WP Plugin repository,You will 1/2 find such plugin :
( This is addon & will cost you US$ 9 & you have to purchase main plugin which cost you US$ 22
I have very high respect for Author of CC but I think It supports only main "Post" type & not Custom type post ).
By providing support to sell "CPT",it has created whole new world for non-programmer to sell their Product/Service very easily.It only depends the imagination of user of this plugin.
Where this plugin supports "Custom Post" also.Though I have to yet check CPT.
But this plugin support only main type "Post" & user can submit post" & status of post remains "Limited" & admin can take over the this post. But no purchasing of credits or so.Might be because Author of plugin might have not intended plugin for "Sell Post".
Two Suggestions :
1) Please add mannual purchase (adding) of Credits by Admin.Paypal is not Viable in all countries.I am from India.
2) WooCommerce integration for purchasing Credits (as a virtual Product ) & Payment Gateway (It will open whole new world for hundreds of payment gateway without any extra effort).
Thanks once again for this plugin.
One of a kind!