This is a very simple plugin that will check to see if a visitor is logged in before allowed your WordPress site to be displayed.
If they are not it will display the login page of your site. It will also add text on the login page to explain that the site
required all visitors to login.
- Can I customize the login message?
Yes, under the settings screen.
- What if another plugin sets a login message?
You may have a conflict with that plugin.
- Validated compatiblity with WP 3.0
- Added enhancement to allow public feeds
- Made login message customizable
- Initial release