Paginated Comments is a WordPress Plugin ** developed with SEO in mind ** that gives you the ability to break your comments into a number of search engine optimized pages.
You can create pages based on size of comments (so that no page of comments is greater than a certain file size) or you can create pages based on number of comments per page (100 for example).
Some features include:
- Titles for each page of comments.
- Description and Keywords for each pages of comments.
- Paginate by size of all comments.
- Paginate by a number of comments.
- Personalize your Pretty Permalinks URI’s.
- Control page of comments post content.
- Handle this and more features within your WordPress Dashboard with a easily menu.
This plugin is a fork based on the paged comments plugin by [Keyvan Minoukadeh] (http://www.keyvan.net/code/paged-comments/). Thanks to Gidibao at http://gidibao.net/ for taking the time to translate this to Italian!
You can see this plugin in action at http://www.badbedbugs.com/ under the Bed Bug Bite section.
- Unzip the package in an empty directory.
- Upload the entire directory “paginated-comments” to your WordPress Plugin Directory, default is: “/wp-content/plugins/”.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard and go to the plugins section.
- Activate the Plugin.
See Paginated Comments for support and frequently asked questions!
Contributors & Developers
“Paginated Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors