PageView is a plugin that will display another web page inside the current post. This is achieved with the use of an
iframe – an HTML tag that allows a webpage to be displayed inline with the current page.
title = A title to show under the iframe
desc = A description to show under the iframe
width = Width of iframe, in px or %
height = Height of iframe, in px or %
Full documentation can be found on the Pageview page.
The plugin is simple to install:
pageviewdirectory to your
- Go to the plugin management page and enable the plugin
You can find full details of installing a plugin on the plugin installation page.
simple to use, does what it says.
Easy to use and configure. Was able to successfully add and resize my iframe in minutes. Thanks!
Thanks, solved a problem for me with a click of a button 😀
Contributors & Developers
“PageView” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bump for WordPress 4.0
- Clean up code
- Remove plugin.php file
- Return the shortcode, don’t just echo it
- Use shortcode functions
- New parameters supported
- Removed default style and icon
- Remove spurious quotes and vertically align the description
- Change pattern matching routine
- Update help field
- Make work better with wpautop/wptexturize
- Change tag so it’s no longer a comment
- Include CSS by default
- Update to allow templated HTML.
- Allow spaces in title when using quotes.
- Old version