The plugin adds amazing Page Transitions to your WordPress blog.
Before you install the plugin please note the following:
* The plugin requires flash to be installed on visitors computer. Without flash the website will work as regular one.
* On mobile devices the website will work as regular one.
* Page transitions do not work with ajax.
* The website should look as much as possible same in most common browsers.
* WordPress admin will have to install Adobe AIR and Page Transitions Generator software on their computer.
* Each time you add / edit posts – Page Transition AIR app should be launched.
* The plugin is at the testing stage. That’s why it is distributed for free at the moment.
Check out http://www.PageTransitions.com for documentation and examples
- added remove page transition files function
- fixed IE bug with the removing event listeners
- added support for author pages
- fixed endless pre-loader image spinning IE bug on Notifications page
- added support for the tags
- merged category options into one section
- styling for the pre-loader and page
- display normal home page for search crawlers
- fixed problem when wordpress is located not in the root
- better filenames for the page transition files
- fixed endless reloading bug for the urls when it has double (or more) slashes
- added support for archives urls without permalinks
- small code refactoring
- added support for the archives
- config.xml is deprecated
- force coping the theme files on plugin activation / updates
- fixed bug when home page is a static page
- added page transitions for categories and other paginated pages
- fixed resize bug when page transition failed to play
- fixed home page pagination problem
- the plugin has been moved to www.pagetransitions.com
- warning problem fix