This plugin creates a thumbnail list of the available page templates.
Clicking a thumbnail updates the
Page Attributes -> Templates drop down to the corresponding page template.
page-template-thumbnailsdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Take screen shots of each page template in use.
- Name each thumbnail file the same as how it appears in the
Page Attributes -> Templatesdrop down. Replace spaces with the underscore for legacy compatability (ex: Full Page Template =
Full_Page_Template.png). This is how the plugin knows which thumbnail is associated with each page template.
- Save the thumbnails to a directory on your site (ex:
- Navigate to:
Wp-admin -> Settings -> Page Template Thumbsand set the options for the plugin. Be sure to set the Thumbnail Path to the directory where you saved your thumbnails.
Contributors & Developers
“Page Template Thumbnails” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed plugin directory error.
- Update: international support