Add a short teaser text with page thumbnail and link it to a page in your sidebar. The plugin takes care of correct linking. I am using the plugin on my own website.
Check out more details and screenshots here.
- Upload page-teaser-widget.php to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add the widget to your sidebar from Appearance->Widgets and configure the widget options.
- Can multiple instances of the widget be used?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Page Teaser Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added translation into German.
- Added the possibility to use page thumbnails to display next the the teaser text.
- Changed some German words to English 😉
- First test