Allow pages/categories to have different styles by adding a CSS Class (the Page Name or Category/Tag Slug) to the BODY.
The CSS class can be the following:
- Home Page: “home”
- Search Page: “search”
- Category Page: category slug
- Single Post/Page: page/post slug
- Posts listed by any date: “archive”
- If posts are listed by year: “archive year”
- If posts are listed by month: “archive month”
- If posts are listed by day: “archive day”
- Posts listed by author: “author”
- 404 Error: “404”
Please, feel free to contribute or give me any feedback!
Any questions can be asked just by sending me an e-mail. My contacts are on my website: http://vinicius.borriello.com.br/contato.php
- First plugin release.
- Some improvements