Ever had to manage a WP install with many pages and subpages? This plugin does nothing more than adding a metabox to every post type that is hierarchical (that is pages and any other custom post type!) with a list of all page siblings, starting with the parent, so you can have:
News |— History |— Our Staff |—— Employment Opportunities |— Our Company
Bonus: when you’re listing posts on admin pages, you can also choose to display only parents.
- Upload the
page-siblingsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Done. You will see a box with page siblings when you edit a page
Contributors & Developers
“Page Siblings” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial version
- added a filtering option to page editing, so you can only display parent pages
- tweaked code a little & removed PHP notices & warnings
- Updated readme
- added correct sorting for pages (thanks Jakob for pointing this)
- We shouldn’t display filtering option on post types that aren’t hierarchical!