Page Link Manager is a WordPress plugin that adds an administration panel that allows you to pick which page links are included in your site’s navigation. Adding it to your WordPress installation is as easy as ever.
- Download and unpack the plugin archive.
- Place the plugin file under the wp-content/plugins directory on your WordPress installation.
- Log in to your administration interface and activate Page Link Manager under the ‘Plugins’ tab.
- Go to the new panel under panel under the ‘Tools’ tab called ‘Page Links’.
- Select and update the pages you want included in your site navigation.
- Do I have to edit any code to get this to work with my theme?
The Page Link Manager works with WordPress’ wp_list_pages function. It even works with the Pages widget!