The Page in Widget widget lets you display a page content inside a widget. This way you have more control how the content is displayed, and it’s much easier than hacking your own HTML.
The output is filtered through the_content-filter which means that paragraph tags are added, just as any other post or page.
- Upload the zipfile to the
- Extract and remove it
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag the new widget to desired sidebar, choose a title for the widget and select the appropriate page.
Works exactly the way I wanted! I love it!
Contributors & Developers
“Page in Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New author: airspray. Big thanks to original author carlfredrik.hero
- Added support for WordPress 4.5
- Added support for WPML translation (thanks to altert)
- Added missing
- The plugin now consider the
- Added option to show/hide the more link
- Added proper filtering to output
- Initial release