This plugin provides the ability to define activities each characterized by intervals of time in which they are carried out called intervals.
Each of these time intervals is characterized by a start time, an end time and a description associated with details about the task to be performed.
The activities thus defined may be displayed individually in the pages of WordPress using a shortcode: the display style may be selected from one of those available and further customized to fit the theme in use, through the use of a special Specified CSS between the plugin options.
** Included translations **
** Coming soon**
* More layouts
* (Got more ideas? Tell me!)
- Download the PAC Weekly Timetable plugin
- Simply go under the Plugins page, then click on Add new and select the plugin’s .zip file
- Alternatively you can extract the contents of the zip file directly to your wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Finally, just go under Plugins and activate the plugin
- Q: What is an activity?
A: An activity is a content of a timetable
- Q: Where do i find the id of an activity?
A: You have to look into the All Activities option page: the first column contains the activity’s id
- Q: What is an interval?
A: An interval is a time range, you can specify a many time range for one activity
- Q: Is there any tutorial to help me use this plugin ?
A: Yes, here you can find useful information: GitHub Page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PAC Weekly Timetable” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PAC Weekly Timetable” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bugfixes related to the install process and the activation process
- First public release.