P2 Resolved Posts is a lightweight GTD plugin for WordPress and the P2 theme. Mark a thread as “unresolved” when there’s something needing to be finished, and mark it as “resolved” when it’s been finished.
Sidebar widgets allow you to see all unresolved posts, optionally filtered to a specific tag.
Watch the audit log to see who is doing what.
P2 is a great tool for communication and collaboration. P2 Resolved Posts makes it easier to better understand when a discussion has reached completion.
We’re happy to receive feedback, questions, feature suggestions, and pull requests
The easiest way to install this plugin is to go to Add New in the Plugins section of your blog admin and search for “P2 Resolved Posts.” On the far right side of the search results, click “Install.”
You’ll need to be running the P2 theme for any interface elements to appear.
If the automatic process above fails, follow these simple steps to do a manual install:
- Extract the contents of the zip file into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enjoy the merits of GTD in your P2!
Feel free to ask a question in the forums!
Contributors & Developers
“P2 Resolved Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
0.3.5 (Jan. 29, 2016)
- Updated to avoid PHP Strict notices
- Now uses WordPress.org Language Packs for translations, submit translations through https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/p2-resolved-posts
0.3.4 (Jan. 7, 2015)
- Verified working with WordPress 4.1
0.3.3 (Oct. 17, 2014)
- Make it so that a user must be logged in to change a post’s resolved state
0.3.2 (Feb. 26, 2014)
- New Spanish translation, courtesy of bertobox.
- Bug fix: prevent duplicate state change events. Props jkudish
0.3.1 (Nov. 30, 2012)
- Bug fix: No mo’ PHP short tags
- Bug fix: Prevent an extra ‘tag’ param in the URL generated by the widget, and keep the query from failing if the param is empty. Props dd32
0.3 (Oct. 16, 2012)
- Support for registering your own custom states. Use something like
P2ResolvedPosts()->add_state( 'waiting-review', 'Waiting Review', array( 'after' => 'normal' ) );to add a state, or
P2ResolvedPosts()->remove_state( 'unresolved' );to remove a state.
- Converted to a partial singleton pattern
- Code cleanup
0.2 (Jul. 18, 2012)
- Automatically mark new posts as unresolved by adding
add_filter( 'p2_resolved_posts_mark_new_as_unresolved', '__return_true' );to your theme’s functions.php. Thanks macmeister for the request
- Audit log records who changes the post state and when they change it. View the audit log by hovering over the action link
- wp-cli command for the plugin includes a subcommand for programmatically changing the state of a post
- Includes a POT file for localization. Translations welcome!
- Display an error notice if you’ve activated the plugin but P2 isn’t the currently active theme
0.1 (Mar. 23, 2012)
- Initial release with basic ability to mark a post as “unresolved” and then “resolved”