OWMS for WordPress is a plugin that inserts meta data into the displayed posts. It is a meta data standard developed for the meta enrichment of Dutch government information. The standard is currently at 3.5, and a proposal for OWMS 4.0 is currently under consideration.
- Easy – Just upload and activate the plugin.
- Default selection – You can select defaults that apply to each post. These are then auto-filled when you create a post, so it saves time!
How to enter default values?
In the WordPress back-end, under
Settings > OWMS, you will find a selection of fields which will provide defaults on creating a new post. In short: If you fill something in here, all new posts will have that value.
- Corrected WordPress SVN tagging
- Actually added screenshots now 😛
- Cleaned up PHP notices that were thrown due to sloppy array looping functions
- Improved access to the terms inside functions through use of ‘global’.
- Corrected HTML output syntax
- Added descriptions of the plugin and installation instructions.
- Added plugin screenshots.
- Added translation files
- Added Dutch translation (nl_NL) files.
- Initial release