The Outbound Link Manager monitors outbound links in your posts and pages, easily allowing you to add or remove a nofollow tag, update anchor texts, or remove links altogether.
The whitelist + blacklist functions mean you can also set rules around when a nofollow tag should be added.
Here’s what you can do:
- Remove links. The original anchor text is kept in tact.
- Add or remove the NoFollow tag.
- Achieve the above in bulk by selecting numerous posts/pages or links.
- Edit links. This gives you instant access to the whole link code, allowing you to add styles, targets or change the anchor text.
- Add domains to the whitelist: all other links will be removed or nofollow will be added.
- Add domains to the blacklist: all links to these domains will be removed or nofollowed, other links will not change.
- Ignore posts/pages so that they won’t show up in the link list again. You can remove these from the ignore list through the options page.
This plugin is aimed at SEO managers who would like to monitor external links. It is also helpful to monitor external links if you are outsourcing your content creation.
Send your questions or feature requests to Morris Bryant and Ruben Sargsyan at Sparro. We can complete any custom plugin project.
- Upload the outbound-link-manager directory (including all files within) to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Select Links Manager from your sidebar and start editing!
Send your questions to Morris Bryant and Ruben Sargsyan at Sparro.
Contributors & Developers
“Outbound Link Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release.
- The Outbound Link Manager now also scans pages.
- Some bulk editing bugs were fixed.
- Blacklist / whitelist functions added.
- Ignore function added.
- Some bugs resolved.
- Additional bulk options.