YOUR ALL IN ONE SECURITY PLUGIN
Centrora Security is an all in one security plugin. Firewall, malware scanner, backup and file permissions are all integrated into one solution. It is a WordPress Firewall Security to protect your WordPress Sites from attacks and hacking. The built-in Malware and Security Scanner helps you identify any security risks, malicious codes, spam, virus, SQL injection, and security vulnerabilities.
New features in v5.0:
- Added: Brand New Look and feel! - We took valuable feedback from you our customers and revamped the look of Centrora Security. Give it a go, we think you will love it!
- Added: Help text to give users a better understanding of each configuration setting
- Added: Strong Password Enforcement under Firewall configuration settings
- Added: A What's New section where you can view News of security and other related posts from our own security consultants - learn what you can do to harden your site's security
- Enhancement: Merge Firewall Configuration Functions
- Enhancement: Improved firewall configuration settings layout - Rearraged & simplified configuration settings
- Enhancement: Reducted duplicate functions under Firewall
- Enhancement: Improved site navigation speed
- Enhancement: Changelog view under what's new to get details of each release
If you need help in using Centrora Security™ plugin, save time by starting your support request online and we'll connect you to a security analyst or even the senior security consultant. Click here for help.
- AntiSpam: utilizing blacklisting IPs from Stop Forum Spam.
- AntiVirus: virus scanning that scans through your site for malware and variants that are known security threats, heuristics of backdoors, trojans, suspicious code and other security issues.
- IP Mangement: manage ip by allow, block and track IP that access to your site
- Security Check: malicious user agent blocks hundreds of bad bots while ensuring open-access for normal traffic.
- Security Check: detect directory traversal that consists in exploiting insufficient security validation/sanitization of user-supplied input file names.
- Security Check: direct file inclusion for any traffic including automated bots that constitutes security threats of including files on a server through the web browser.
- Security Check: remote file inclusion for any traffic including automated bots that constitutes security threats of exploiting "dynamic file include" mechanisms in web applications.
- Security Check: database SQL injection for any traffic traffic including automated bots that constitutes security threats of attacking data driven applications, in which malicious SQL statements are inserted into an entry field for execution.
- Security Check: DoS Attacks where automated bots constituting flooding attacks to your website.
- Report security threats to defined owner or security analysts
- PHP 5.3.0 or above
- MySQL 5.0 or above
- WordPress 3.5 or above
- PHP Data Objects enabled (it is activated by default as of PHP 5.1.0, please contact your hosting to enable it if it is disabled. reference