Orilla Cart have everything you need to create online store.
The plugin is built with simplicity in mind. The idea behind the project is to give simple and yet powerful tool for everybody.
In few steps you can have your own ecommerce site and sell your digital and physical goods on it.
It is free, it is open source and it is build with carefully selected eCommerce functionalities, user friendly design, flexibility and speed in mind.
- Themes Compatible – Works out of the box with most themes. Add eCommerce functionality to your current site easily, no need for specially created theme.
- PayPal Standard Gateway – Accept credit cards and PayPal payments.
- Bank Transfer, Cash on Delivery and Cheque – Offline payment methods.
- Table Rate Shipping – Highly customizable shipping options.
- Tax Group – Ability to set different tax groups and modes. Set global vat group and different groups per product.
- Product Stock and Amounts Manager – You can add stocks in different stock rooms and manage all your amounts in one easy to use interface.
- Offline Order Processing – Ability to add orders trough back end and send invoice.
- Attributes and Attribute Sets – Create predefined or per product attributes.
- Product Variations – Child products based on selected attributes.
- Digital products – Add multiple files and allow customers to choose the desired one or get them all in bundle. Increase the price per selected file.
- Countries and States Manager – Manage all predefined countries and states.
- Payment and Shipping Methods – Additional payment and shipping plugins available on our site.
= Additional eCommerce extensions =
Installing Orilla Cart eCommerce is very easy, there are a few way’s to do that.
- Installation using WordPress Dashboard
Log-in to your WordPress dashboard. Go to Plugins > add new. This menu gives you two options to install your Orilla Cart eCommerce solution:
- Automatically install plugins from the WordPress Plugin Directory: In the search box type “Orilla Cart”. After that click on the “Search plugins” button.
In the search results you will see our plugin. Below the name of the plugin you need to click on “Install Now” button, then activate the plugin and it`s done.
- Upload a plugin as .zip packed file: Go to Plugins > add new > Upload and Browse the latest release of Orilla Cart archive.
Activate the “Orilla Cart” plugin.
- Manual installation using FTP file manager
- Unzip the latest release of Orilla Cart eCommerce. You can get it for free on WordPress.org extension directory.
- Unzip the archive to “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Dashboard > Plugins menu > Installed Plugins in WordPress
If your installation of Orilla Cart is successful you will see new menu “My Shop” in the WordPress Dashboard.
Now your site is enhanced with fully fledged ecommerce solution.
Orilla Cart creates automatically static Page called “shop”.
That page is the front end of your store, you can change the page later from the plugin parameters.
Excellent plugin. This is what I was looking for. Clean code and everything you need.
This plugin was made thinking to work before to win money. Full function and integration with WP, simple and intuitive interface.
After test three or four similar plugins (excluding woo…) this is exactly what i need.
Congratulations to orillacart.com team!
I used this plugin for a customer and was glad to find that every place images are used, they can be set to whatever size you want. (Be sure to figure this out before you set up too many products, because, any time you change sizes, only the future images will be set to the change.)
You will also appreciate that you can set up as many products,categories and sub-categories as you want, something not all plugins allow.
Setting up with FedEx shipping is also free, not like woocommerce.
I think this is the best plugin out there.
- Well structured code.
- Easy to use.
- Products as post make life sooo much easier. (ex: search, duplicate, image association. etc)
thanks to the developer
We are currently testing this as we haven’t seen it before. However it looks like it could be a winner especially as it includes features not found in other competing plugins. We will be launching a site selling [ link removed, please do not post links in reviews ] products shortly and it’s looking likely we’ll use Orilla Cart.
Contributors & Developers
“Orilla Cart – eCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Variations manager in the parent product.
Various bug fixes and code cleanups.
Fix bug in shipping methods.
Cart functionality improved
1.2.4 – 31.07.2014
- Missing string added into the language file
1.2.2 – 19.06.2014
- MySQLI Driver added
1.2.1 – 15.06.2014
- Compatibility with warp and gantry based themes.
- Order edit screen bug fixes.
1.2.0 – 24.05.2014
- Fixes 404 error on activation
1.1.6 – 12.04.2014
- Fix category as homepage bug
- Add correct styles for cart widget on non shop related pages
1.1.4 – 05.04.2014
- Category manager bug fixed.
1.1.3 – 03.04.2014
- Attribute price bugfix.
1.1.0 – 22.03.2014
- API additions
- Various bug fixes
1.0.23 – 26.02.2014
- Templates compatibility improved.
- object cache bug fixed.
1.0.22 – 22.02.2014
- Shipping rates bug fix.
1.0.21 – 19.02.2014
- All templates now can be overridden by creating directory com_shop_admin/VIEW_NAME/ and/or com_shop_front/VIEW_NAME/
folders in the theme path or in wp-content. You can now personalize your ecommerce site templates to better fit your main theme.
1.0.20 – 12.02.2014
- shop manager role added.
1.0.17 – 11.02.2014
- Price update on attribute change not working fixed.
1.0.16 – 08.02.2014
- Added compatability for Yoast WordPress SEO plugin.
1.0.15 – 07.02.2014
- Add action hooks to extend the billing and shipping fields
1.0.14 – 04.02.2014
- Various bug fixes provided by ognjen.kuljic, thanks for the help!
- Add the content by replacing the shortcode, not the whole page content.
That allows you to add text before and after the shop output.
1.0.13 – 03.02.2014
- Bug fixes in order edit screen
1.0.10 – 03.02.2014
- Added proper canonical links generation
- Fixed various small bugs
- Ability for multiple taxes with custom titles
1.0.9 – 01.01.2014
- Settings not updated after save, fixed
1.0.8 – 30.12.2013
- Multi site compatible. Allows you to add ecommerce toolset in your multiple blogs.
1.0.7 – 09.12.2013
- french canadian trnaslation added (community provided)
- Various fixes
1.0.6 – 02.12.2013
- Pass by reference fix.
1.0.5 – 30.11.2013
- Fix bug in shipping API.
1.0.4 – 20/11/2013
- Added missing translations.
- Comments tab not visible if comments are turned off.
- Small fixes for mail templates
1.0.3 – 19/11/2013
- Removed php warning message on login page.
1.0.2 – 19/11/2013
- Installation error fix.
1.0.1 – 19/11/2013
- Bug fix in paypal method
- Added option to multiply the shipping rate by total quantity
1.0 – 27/10/2013
- First public release of our eCommerce plugin.