WooCommerce Order List Table is the best Elementor Addon to show your woocommerce customer orders on frontend using Elementor page builder. You can easily customize the order table And show your customer’s information. Like order time, customer name, order status, etc. Just use elementor page builder and use This widget and customize this table.
If you face ‘time ago’ issue just go to wp-admin dashboard settings>general>timezone and select city name from timezone.
✅ Show Orders from specific order status
✅ Customizable Table Icons
✅ Change Table Background, Borders, Heading Color
✅ Hide / Show Any Columns
✅ Show customer name, sell time, product name, sell amount, etc.
✅ Super Customizable Table & easy to change styles.
Made with love by wpmethods
Note: This plugin is an addon of Elementor Page Builder and will only work with Elementor Page Builder and WooCommerce Plugin installed.
- Upload the ‘order-list-table-elementor-widget’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress and click ‘Add New’
- Search for ‘WooCommerce Order List for Elementor’ and select ‘Install Now’
Activate the plugin when prompted
- Just go to Settings>General>Timezone from your wp-admin dashboard, then select your city. And click on save changes.
- Open your elementor page builder and Edit any page. And search for “order list table”, then use this widget.
Can I use this Addon without Elementor
Sorry, You have to install and active Elementor Plugin
Is it possible to use without WooCommerce plugin?
No, You must install and active woocommerce plugin to make this plugin work.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Order List Table for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed Customer Username Issue
- Plugin initial release