Support is handled on our site: http://club.orbisius.com/
Please do NOT use the WordPress forums or other places to seek support.
This plugin allows you to recover your site if a theme crashed it. When the plugin is active it will reset the theme and you’ll.
You will have to upload this plugin into wp-content/mu-plugins folder. If it doesn’t exist create it. Then the plugin will take over and will use one of the default WordPress themes.
- It’s a little plugin that overrides your theme
- Upload the plugin on your server,
- Change the theme to something else
- Delete this plugin
- Support is handled on our site: http://club.orbisius.com/support/
- Please do NOT use the WordPress forums or other places to seek support.
Do you need an amazing plugin created especially for your needs? Contact me. Svetoslav Marinov (Slavi) | Custom Web and Mobile Programming by Orbisius.com
If you site becomes broken due to a child theme (mis)configuration. Please check another plugin of ours: Orbisius Theme Fixer
http://club.orbisius.com/products/wordpress-plugins/orbisius-theme-fixer/You will need to have an FTP client installed.
- Unzip the package, and upload
/wp-content/mu-plugins/directory if the folder mu-plugins doesn’t exist create it.
- Login into your WordPress admin
What to do next?
Go to http://club.orbisius.com and post suggestions in our forum for new features that you’d like to see in this plugin or its extensions.
Contributors & Developers
“Orbisius Theme Fixer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Initial release