Allows users to send email messages to each other as long as they know their usernames.
Features / Benefits
- Simple to use just insert a shortcode to generate the send message form
- Auto suggests users. You the user needs to type just 2 characters and they will be offered usernames to choose from
- Users can’t email each other
- User’s names are added to the from and to fields.
Create a page and paste this shortcode. [orbisius_messenger_contact_form]
Then direct the users to that page. The code will generate a simple form which will accept username and message and then send the message to the recipient.
Bugs? Suggestions? If you want a faster response contact us through our website’s contact form [ orbisius.com ] and not through the support tab of this plugin or WordPress forums. We don’t get notified when such requests get posted in the forums.
Support is handled on our site: http://club.orbisius.com/forums/
Please do NOT use the WordPress forums or other places to seek support.
Svetoslav Marinov (Slavi) | Custom Web and Mobile Programming by Orbisius.com
- Unzip the package, and upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
How to use this plugin?
Just install the plugin and activate it. It will start protecting right away.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Orbisius Messenger” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added code to the name detecting function to use First name if others checks fail. The very last and default is the username
- Loading jQuery UI theme
- Fixed some notices
- Adding trim to the sanitization process
- Added names of the sender and recipient
- Initial release