Create Beautiful Optin Forms With Ease!
Optin Forms allows you to create stunning optin forms for your blog or website, without the need to know any HTML or CSS. Simply select your email solution, pick a form design and customize its appearance. Add your form to your posts and pages with a simple mouse-click, or use a shortcode to add it to specific posts and pages.
Optin Forms works with the following email solutions:
- Interspire Email Marketer
Optin Forms Comes With 5 Beautiful Form Designs!
All form designs are fully customizable. You can easily change all texts, fonts and font sizes. Change the colors of any element by selecting a new value from the color picker.
- Installation Instructions
- Download and unzip the plugin.
- Upload the
optin-formsdirectory to the
- Click on ‘Plugins’ in the navigation menu and activate the plugin.
- Click on ‘Optin Forms’ in the navigation menu.
- How can I get support?
Having trouble with the plugin? Simply post your question to the support forum and we’ll help you out.
Please add Sendy Support, pluging great but we are using sendy
This plugin was working great and then it suddenly stopped working.
I have a “cannot fetch signup form” error when trying to add in new optin subscribers. I’ve deactivated, and re-activated the plugin — same issue.
I’ve deleted and re-installed the plugin — still the same issue.
When I original installed this plug in, it was working seamlessly with my contact. Then out of the blue it stopped working. I hadn’t received an opt ins for quite some time until someone brought it to my attention. It is a major inconvenience (having to remove this from each page it was operating on) that this company doesn’t figure out a way to resolve this issue when it was working just fine prior.
I love this plugin. The only setback is that it only allows to create one form only.
The templates are not ugly and super simple like some other plugins.
You can change colors, fonts, sizes, integrates with mailchimp beautifully.
Contributors & Developers
“Optin Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixes issue with form design 06 on mobile devices
- Added a new completely minimal form design ( 06 ) meant for developers to use and style as they need
- Removed leftover testing code.
- Updated to account for iContact changes.
- Added ConvertKit integration.
- Update to properly handle plugin version numbers.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the optin form from being displayed in certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that was throwing an error when no custom form designs were registered.
- Added the ability for themes and plugins to extend Optin Forms with their own custom form designs.
- Updated GetResponse to campaign token.
- Updated broken links.
- Updated text domain.
- Restricted pledge box to Optin Forms page only.
- Restricted pledge box to admins only.
- Added MailChimp Form Action URL check.
- Fixed SSL issue.
- Fixed Google Fonts error issue.
- Added pledge box.
- Added Serbian translation.
- Updated AWeber instructions.
- Updated sidebar admin.
- Updated mailing form.
- Improved responsive design form 02.
- Added Spanish translation.
- Fixed responsive design forms.
- Added option to open form submissions in a new window.
- Fixed jQuery warning placeholder.js.
- Fixed exclude function.
- Added exclude options.
- Added shortcode.
- Added form options.
- Added custom CSS fields.
- Merged Placement tab with Form tab.
- First version!