WP Optimize Site plugin have provided an options to optimize your website by remove unused files and allow you to add page specific CSS code & file. Our plugin will help to reduce number of server requests and incease the website speed.
- Don’t allow to load embded.js
- Don’t allow to load jquery.migrate.min.js
- Don’t allow to load comment-reply.min.js
- Don’t allow to add generator tags
- Allow to add page specific CSS
- Allow to add page specific JS/CSS files
Note: If you are using any cache plugin on your website then please clear site cache after enable/update plugin settings
Please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback and suggestions to make our plugin much better compare to other plugin.
Installing the plugin:
- Unzip the plugin’s directory into
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- The settings page will be available under settings menu (Settings >> Optimize WP Website)
Can I add page specific CSS?
Yes, we have given an option on plugin settings page to enable page specific css code.
Can I disable embded.js file?
- Yes, you need to checked corresponding check box from plugin settigs page.
Can I disable wordpress migrate.min.js file?
- Yes,you need to checked corresponding check box from plugin settigs page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Optimize WP Website” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added page specific CSS
- Added page specific JS/CSS files