Optify harnesses the power of inbound marketing, attracting likely customers instead of pushing your message on questionable targets. With Optify for WordPress running, you’ll be able to accomplish the following:
- Drive more traffic to your site and attract more leads with SEO and social media
- Capture lead details from your website and Facebook
- Arm your sales and marketing teams with visitor intelligence, lead scoring and prospect alerts
- Track, report and share results
In just seconds, Optify’s WordPress Plugin begins capturing information and intelligence on website visitors.
- Install the plugin via http://www.optify.net/wordpress/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Register the plugin by going to Settings > Optify for WordPress
- I’ve activated the plugin and registered, how do I see my information in Optify?
Head on over to http://dashboard.optify.net/ and login.
- How does this plugin work?
- Can you tell me more about Optify?
Sure, please visit our website http://www.optify.net/ or our support website http://help.optify.net/
- Will the plugin affect my site’s performance?
- How do I contact Optify?
Please contact Optify via support here: http://help.optify.net/requests/anonymous/new
Contributors & Developers
“Optify for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Handle integration with ckeditor based forms.
- Handles array form field names.
- Handles upgrade more seamlessly.
- Passes page title as form title to Optify.
- Handle token input instead of registration.
- Introducing server side form processing.
- Cosmetic changes to the WordPress listing
- Initial Optify Plugin