It is versatile, device-independent and based on opened security standards.
OpenOTP provides fine-grained user identity and access management (IAM), one-time passwords authentication technologies (OTP), Universal Second Factor (U2F) and extensive authentication policies for your AD / LDAP users.
It is enterprise-ready with strong support for high-availability, load-balancing, multi-tenancy, cloud-readiness, geolocalization, delegated administration and much more.
- How do I get started with OpenOTP?
Before installing the plugin, you’ll need to download and configure OpenOTP server http://www.rcdevs.com.
- Is OpenOTP’s two-factor service really free?
Yes, OpenOTP is free up to 40 users, for more details please contact us.
Directly after the installation, when i try to configure the plugin, i get the message "you dont have access to this" (i am admin). This may not be.
- WebService API is now versioned
- OTP Challenge input doesn’t show anymore characters in clear text (type=password)
- Added support to OpenOTP Software Token to handle push logins
Extend php soapclient to add timeout capabilities
- Fixed SSL issue with PHP 5.6+
- Enhanced FIDO U2F Library calls
- Added support for OpenOTP v1.2.1
- Added support for OpenOTP v1.2 and FIDO U2F authentication.
– The plugin displays an overlay on Challenge-Response session
– Global, per role and per user settings configuration
– The plugin will transparently support any OpenOTP Login Mode including:
LDAP+OTP with user challenge-response