OpenCart Product Display is a WordPress plugin that allows you to show products
from your separate OpenCart store in your WordPress site.
- Upload the the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Enter your store database details in the ‘Settings > OpenCart Product Display’ window.
- Add the ‘OpenCart Product Display’ widget to one of your sidebars.
- Will this work for any online store or only OpenCart stores?
No, this plugin was built to only work with OpenCart stores.
- What options can I change from the widget settings?
You can give the widget a title and select the number of products to generate. More options to be added shortly.
No control over the products being displayed. Therefore not practical as a plugin for this task.
how does it work
Contributors & Developers
“OpenCart Product Display” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Added widget support.
- First version of plugin.
- Tested latest release of WordPress version 3.6
- Tested latest release of WordPress version 4.3