OpenAttribute allows you to add licensing information to your WordPress site and individual blogs. It places information into posts and RSS feeds as well as other user friendly features. This plugin is an part of the OpenAttribute project which is part of Mozilla Drumbeat.
Please see http://www.pgogy.com and http://www.pgogy.com/code/groups/wordpress/open-attribute/ for support as well.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the contents of the zip (including the folder – called ‘openattribute-for-wordpress’) to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the settings page for the plugin – No other configuration is required.
We are a new plugin – so no questions so far. Perhaps try http://openattribute.com for more info.
Contributors & Developers
“Open Attribute” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Fixed licence listing bug. Thanks to Phil Barker
- Sorted popup display issue.
- Bug fix for attribution link HTML
- Bug fix for attribution button
- New management features for when to display attribution and alternative button
- Widget fix
- Neater admin panel, support for multisite authors
- Slight change to instructions on installation
- More initial bug fixes released.
- Initial bug fixes released.
- This is the first version we have distributed – no changes have been made post this initial release as of yet.