As you know, OPcache has no management page. This plugin offers you the OPcache dashboard designed for WordPress.
Are you experiencing the problem using WordPress with OPcache? It may occur after Upgrading Core/Plugin/Theme.
This plugin reset all cache after upgrading so that you don't have to see "Please update!" repeatedly.
- Important: To use this plugin, check following.
- PHP 5.5 or later, Did you compile PHP with --enable-opcache option?
- PHP 5.4 or earlier, Did you installed PECL ZendOpcache?
- If not, please see this document and enable/install OPcache.
For implementing this plugin, I referred to OPcache Dashboard(@buenosvinos)
- Copyright (c) 2012-2014 Daisuke Takahashi(Extend Wings)
- Portions (c) 2010-2012 Web Online.
- Unless otherwise stated, all files in this repo is licensed under GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, Version 3. See LICENSE file.
GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, Version 3
The MIT License
The BSD 3-Clause License
Apache License, Version 2.0