one.com migrator plugin helps to migrate a WordPress site from previous hosting provider to one.com
Why this plugin?
This plugin provides easy way to migrate from one domain to another
Who can use this plugin?
Anyone who need to migrate website from one domain to other
This plugin works only on WordPress sites hosted on one.com domain.
Contact our support
- Log into your WP-Admin.
- Navigate to ‘Plugins’ > ‘Add New’.
- Search for “one.com Migrator” and install it from there.
- Upload the ‘onecom-migrator.zip’ and extract its contents to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or install via the WP plugins panel in your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That’s it! You should now be able to use this.
How to migrate website
- To migrate your entire WordPress site from your previous hosting service to one.com for free.
Contacting with plugin support team?
- You can contact at any time regarding any doubts and issues with the plugin from one.com support (https://help.one.com/hc/en-us) and Support Chat forms.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“one.com Migrator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- API integration
- Initial Release