Since One-Face service ceased to exist, this plugin is deprecated and available for reference only.
one-face-commentsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open ‘One-Face Comments’ item under the ‘Options’ menu where you can set up the following options:
- Block URL (a link to block examples is provided)
- Width and height
- Background color
- Whether to use the SWFObject script for block embedding
Plugin uses the
comment_form action to display the login block. To insert the block manually, read the introducing post for version 1.5.
What is One-Face?
One-Face is a simple service that allows you to register once and then use the data you provided to login on any site with One-Face support.
Unlike OpenID, One-Face is merely a form filler, it doesn’t replace your standard authorization procedure.
Contributors & Developers
“One-Face Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Created options page
- Added automatic display of the authorization block
- Used localization functions
- Initial release