OmniAds can use very complex syntax to balance where and when ads are displayed and it’s widget ready and supports many advertising networks like eBay, Amazon, Google Adsense, Captain Ad, Layer Ads, Contaxe and many more
OmniAds supports you with channels and two types of units.
- Using units of type PHP, you can manage ad delivery in every way you like. E.g. just after the first post or after the first and the second or just if the user has a specific referrer … Please see the plugin homepage or a full documentation of unit type php.
- Display channel in template
<?php if( function_exists( 'omniads_channel' ) ) omniads_channel( 'CHANNEL_NAME' ); ?>
- Display unit in template
<?php if( function_exists( 'omniads_unit' ) ) omniads_unit( 'UNIT_ID' ); ?>
- Display channel in page or post content
- Display unit in page or post content
- If there is a unit associated with the channel “more”, it’ll be displayed after the tag.
- You can place every unit or channel in a sidebar widget
Check out the plugin page at OmniAds
- Unpack the zipfile omniads-X.y.zip
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php if( function_exists( 'omniads_channel' ) ) omniads_channel( 'CHANNEL_NAME' ); ?>or
<?php if( function_exists( 'omniads_unit' ) ) omniads_channel( 'UNIT_ID' ); ?>in your template or use the sidebar widgets.
- Does the plugin supports Google Adsense?
Sure, no matter what kind of ads, OmniAds delivers them all.
- Is this plugin widget ready?
Yes, if your theme supports sidebar widgets, OmniAds delivers as many Widgets as you like.
Contributors & Developers
“OmniAds” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- v0.54 04.01.2010 added unit type file, little refactoring, fixed pagination
- v0.53 17.02.2009 small fix for global exclusion list
- v0.52 05.02.2009 added resizable textareas
- v0.51 04.02.2009 channel name length expanded to 200 chars
- v0.5 21.01.2009 added widgets for ad delivery in sidebar
- v0.4 20.01.2009 added for in content ads
- v0.3 29.07.2008 added channel status
- v0.2 20.07.2008 added “more” channel for ad delivery after tag
- v0.1 18.07.2008 initial release