Provides a back end secure area to upload and share files. Perfect for a simple intranet file sharing site. Supports large file uploads.
- Rename files NEW
- Set max file upload size NEW
- Can be configured to store files outside of your web root directory
- Simple permission system based on roles
- Supports uploading large files
- I cannot upload files
You may have a theme or plugin that re-registered jquery. Review your theme for any calls to: wp_deregister_script().
If found, make sure the add_action that calls this code uses: wp_enqueue_scripts/admin_enqueue_scripts
If you find a plugin that does this, contact the author and encourage them to properly override jquery.
- I cannot rename/delete files
Your web provider likely has mod_security enabled for your site. You should be able to contact them and have it disabled
or updated to support applications which make use of AJAX posting.
- I get duplicate files when I upload
Make sure you are running the lates version of Omni Secure Files.
- My downloads are corrupt
You probably have WP_DEBUG enabled, which in some cases can output extra text into downloads.
Added a jQuery enqueue to resolve some order of loading issues in some cases.
- Minor update to CSS includes
- Fixed order of scripts loading issue that affected some installations
- Added additional warnings about read/write permissions for upload directories
- Added warning about WP_DEBUG possibly causing download issues
- Fixed error in menu load callback
- Added more error detection on download processor. More descriptive error messages.
- Fixed order scripts are loaded to further prevent conflicts with plUploader
- Fixed conflict with WordPress 3.2+ and plUploader
- Updated support information
- New ownership, development starts again soon!
- Fixed bug with max upload size not being set
- Fixed UI glitch in WordPress 3.1
- Added renaming of folders and files
- Added ability to set max file upload size
- Fixed meta mark up
- Inital public release