The Old Skool Admin Head give you the options to disable the WordPress 3.3 toolbar and/or enable a admin head simular to the admin head in the earlier versions of WordPress 3.0. The Old Skool Admin Head plugin has a settings page where you can choose which options you want to enable.
- Upload the old-skool-admin-head folder to the wp-content/plugins/ directory or install the oldskool-admin-head.zip.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in the WordPress admin section.
- Go to the Old Skool Admin item in the Settings Menu for the options.
- Will this plugin work in older WordPress Versions
No, it only works with version 3.3
Currently there is no support for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Old Skool Admin Head” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
* fix $wp_plugin_name to correct directory
* fixed unstyled css flash
* removed unnessesary code
Old Skool Admin Head is activated in options page
* Improved comments
* Added seperate options for removing the toolbar and adding the admin bar
* When admin head and toolbar is active the toolbar’s user menu item
moves to the left side of the toolbar
* Fixed missing public status for functions
* Changes tags