Implements the [bw_more] shortcode to progressively reveal content by clicking on “read more” buttons.
- Type the [bw_more] shortcode into your content at the point from where you want to hide the remaining content.
- When the content is displayed the shortcode is replaced by a ‘read more’ button.
- The user reveals the remaining content by clicking on the ‘read more’ button.
Choose the text to be displayed in the button using
[bw_more “my read more text”]
If you want to read more about the oik plugins then please visit the
“the oik plugin – for often included key-information”
- Is it dependent upon oik?
Yes. It depends on the oik base plugin.
- What is the syntax of the [bw_more] shortcode?
read_more=”read more|text – Text for read more button”
class=”|CSS class – CSS class name(s)”]
Note: You do not need to use the read_more= parameter name
- How do I style the ‘read more’ button?
Use custom CSS to style the ‘read more’ text.
- Changed: Depends on oik v2.5 or higher
- Tested: With WordPress 4.4 and WordPress MultiSite
- Changed: Does not need to set the plugin server for a plugin hosted on WordPress.org
- Tested: With WordPress 4.0
- Fixed: readme.txt file
- Added: New plugin implementing the [bw_more] shortcode