The offers are selected by matching tags you have assigned to the offer and the tags you have assigned to your content. When there is no offer found you can display a default offer. You can display any number of offers in the widget.
- Unzip the contents and upload the entire
offermatchdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets to add the widget to any of the widgets areas.
- Configure the number of offers to display and default offer
- Under “Plugins” find OfferMatch. On this page you can add offers and tag them so they match your posts and pages. The offer description supports HTML.
Can I include affiliate codes, adsense or other special codes?
What happens if more than one offer matches the tags on a page?
If the offers that match the tags on the page are more than the number of offers you have defined in the widget settings, the widget will show only the most appropriate offers. It will rank them by the number of matching tags.
Can I customize this plugin?
Yes, you are free to customize it.
Can you customize the plugin for me or design an ecommerce related WordPress theme?
Yes, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org