OffCanvas is a sidebar drawer that can be toggled via a button to appear from the left, right, or bottom edge of the viewport.
- Position: Set OffCanvas position(left, right, top and bottom).
- Button Style: Apply button align, typography and colors(text and background).
- Popup Style: Add background property such as color, gradient or image.
- Popup Header Style: Apply header title typography and color. Also, color in the close icon.
- InnerBlocks: InnerBlocks in the popup area for custom content as per your requirements.
- Library Use: Bootstrap, React Bootstrap.
How to use
- First, install the OffCanvas Block plugin
- Add the OffCanvas Block from the block category called “Widgets” in the Gutenberg editor.
- You can change block settings from the right-side settings sidebar.
For installation help click on Installation Tab
- Liked this plugin? Hate it? Want a new feature? Send me some feedback
⭐ Check out the Parent Plugin of this plugin-
🔥 b Blocks – Best gutenberg blocks collections for WordPress.
⭐ Check out our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Best audio player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 StreamCast – A fully-featured Radio Player Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- OffCanvas Display content box from the left, right, or bottom edge of the viewport
From Gutenberg Editor:
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For OffCanvas Block
- Click on the OffCanvas Block to add the block
Download & Upload:
- Download the OffCanvas Block plugin (.zip file)
- In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the
offcanvas-block.zipfile and click on Install Now
- Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
- Download and upload the OffCanvas Block plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Is OffCanvas Block free?
Yes, OffCanvas Block is a free Gutenberg block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change block settings?
Yes, you can change block settings from the Gutenberg block editor’s right sidebar.
How many times can I reuse a block?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the support forum here
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“OffCanvas / Drawer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release