You can easily turn any post or page to an event! Set which dates are associated with this event and browse the events through the calendar widget.
Simply click the event date and then the appropriate post links will be loaded automatically.
Ody Events does the following:
1. Creates a custom field for posts or/and pages that helps you inserting dates easily. The feature is available for saved posts, and the data are stored in a new database table.
2. Creates a new group named “Ody Events” in the admin menu of your WordPress installation.
3. Creates a sidebar widget. You can drag this widget to any of your sidebars. This widget is a 270 pixels wide calendar, similar to the iphone’s one.
If you have any questions, comments, ideas, feedback, I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to reach me at [[korinthorama at gmail dot com]]
- Can I change the colors or the size of the widget?
For the moment this feature is available only in pro version.
- Can I use the events functionality only in pages?
Yes, just select the post type you want in admin panel settings page.
- First version