Open Directory Links (ODLinks) help you to build a websites directory and allow your site visitors to submit links by themselves and enabling visitors to search for a website.
This plugin is under active development. If you experience problems, please first make sure you have the latest version installed.
Feature requests, bug reports and comments can be submitted here.
You will need to make the Smarty cache folders writeable (chmod 777):
A brief Markdown Example
mMarch 15 2013
How can we display the latest xx ads in the sidebar?
You copy the following code and place it anywhere in the sidebar.php located in active theme folder.
Where to customize font and background colors?
You may modify the style sheet odlinks.css in wp-content/plugins/odlinks/themes/default/css/ folder in any way you wish to sets the background color of the layout area or fonts
Despite all of the negative reviews, I thought I'd test it out anyway. Sadly, it doesn't work. The sites that are submitted for review do not show in the admin section, and the link to the thumbnails website is not active. It's a shame, as it seems so promising!
you can't do any thing with this.
Last Changes: Feb 29/11/2014
– Fixed Security Vulnerabilities
Last Changes: Feb 01/03/2013
– implement page navigation
– fixed to Thumbshots works properly.
– bugfix: admin style
Last Changes: Sep 22/09/2012
– implementing of posts by admin user
Last Changes: Oct 22/10/2011
– Bug Fix: fix pagerank issues
– update to check the character
Last Changes: Mar 30/03/2011
– added/changed new skin theme & added some further admin interface
– made some tiny changes to fixe for wp 3.1 problems..
Changes 1.1.2-d – Aug 29/08/2010
– implement category’s link in footer
Changes 1.1.2-c – May 25/05/2010
– fixed for WordPress 3.0
Changes 1.1.2-a – May 25/05/2010
– new captcha routine. The previous methods have got problem with firefox
– updated to show ComboBox with subcategory names
Changes 1.1.1-a – Jan 20/01/2010
– implemented english language file
Changes 1.1-a – Jan 19/01/2010
– update the search process and templates
Changes 1.0.2-a – Oct 25/10/2009
– Fixed bug with auto-install on wordpress 2.8.5
Changes 1.0.1-a – Mar 17/03/2009
– Implement the search function.
Changes 1.0.0-a – Jan 25/01/2009
– It covers changes between WordPress Version 2.6 and Version 2.7
Changes Nov 12/2008 version v. 07
– implement the banned list
– added google pagerank
Changes Nov 12/2008 version v. 05
– implement the bookmark & sent to his friend’s button
– edit/move categories
- implement the conformation code (captcha)
Changes Oct 10/2008
– admin email notification
– include the Google AdSense