Enable Object Data Synchronization for WordPress (WP) to Salesforce
The plugin allows WordPress objects such as post, page, user, blog, etc. fields and Salesforce objects to map one another. The records in Salesforce will be created/updated/deleted when the data in WordPress (WP) is saved.
Object Data Sync For Salesforce plugin also provides a feature for bi-directional data synchronization between WP and Salesforce objects i.e Salesforce object can also be mapped to a WordPress object thus creating a complete Object Lifecycle Management system.
Our Object Data Sync For Salesforce plugin also allows you to sync your WooCommerce orders, checkout details, membership levels, and enables user data synchronization from WordPress to Salesforce, and vice-versa.
Documentation for Salesforce – WordPress (WP) Object Sync Plugin:
Here you can get the help of the Object Data Sync For Salesforce plugin documentation with ensured content and expectations.
Real-time Sync: Real-time Sync uses Salesforce APIs and automatically synchronizes record changes from WordPress to Salesforce in real-time. Salesforce objects will be automatically created/updated/deleted when the data in WordPress is saved and vice-versa.
Field mapping: Map each WordPress Object Fields from a list of fields belonging to the Salesforce object you selected. The data in WordPress (WP) and Salesforce is in sync when the mapped fields are in sync.
Salesforce Objects: Get a list of Standard Objects such as Accounts, Leads, Contacts, etc., and your Salesforce Custom Objects. Map Salesforce Object fields (e.g. Account Name, Billing Address of Accounts) with WordPress Objects (e.g. Email, First Name, Last Name of WP user).
Bidirectional Sync: The Salesforce to WordPress Object sync can be scheduled at a specific time interval. The plugin retrieves the data from the Salesforce object and overwrites the WordPress object based on the field mapping. Optimally this can be achieved using triggers in Salesforce.
MemberPress Integration: Map Membership levels, User credentials, payment information, billing address from Membership Sign up page with a Salesforce object field. Once a user submits and checks out, the data will be saved in the Salesforce object.
WooCommerce Integration: Map the checkout fields from your WooCommerce WordPress site to Salesforce object fields respectively of Accounts. The checkout details will sync to Salesforce once the user has checked out.
PaidMembership Pro Integration: Map Membership levels from Membership Checkout page with a Salesforce object field. Once a user submits and checks out, the data will be saved in the Salesforce object.
Unlimited custom field mapping: Create unlimited fields with various user data objects and map them to any [ field/user attribute/object/user data object ] in Salesforce for easy synchronization of user data from WordPress to Salesforce.
Import & Export Configuration: This allows you to import or export your plugin configuration settings in case you have to change or activate/deactivate your plugin on another instance. This also gives you the ability to download and maintain the configuration file for your ideal configurations.
Ad-hoc User Sync: Ensure user data consistency with new and existing users by syncing user data on an ad-hoc basis by pushing user data from WordPress to Salesforce for your exisitng users in the WordPress database.
OBJECT DATA SYNC FOR SALESFORCE (Salesforce Object Sync) USE CASES:-
- User Data Sync: Salesforce to WordPress Sync
The Object Data Sync for Salesforce plugin enables seamless user data synchronization from Salesforce to WordPress, where WordPress will act as the SAML identity provider (IDP) and Salesforce as the SAML service provider (SP). This is achieved by using the Login using WordPress Users (WP as SAML IDP) plugin. When an unregistered user tries to access the Salesforce Community portal, the user first has to be registered on the WordPress site. Upon registration, the users will be authenticated by WordPress itself, and these users will be allowed to log into the Salesforce Community portal via a link to the Community page. To facilitate this, we will enable JIT (Just in Time provisioning) in Salesforce, which will allow us to create new Community portal users in Salesforce and existing users will be logged into their account. If the users change/update their user profile attributes in Salesforce, Apex triggers will be triggered to send the updated user profile attributes to the Object Sync plugin in WordPress, which will then process and send the updated data to the respective attributes in the WordPress database.
However, to allow JIT, WordPress as IDP plugin needs to send a few required attributes in SAML assertion. The following points decide if a user needs to be created or if it already exists.
Salesforce JIT flow:-
Federation ID is matched with the NameID in the SAML response. This will decide if a user object exists in Salesforce or not. If not it will try to create a user with the attributes received in the SAML response.
If the username in the SAML response matched with any salesforce it will give an error about a duplicate username. The same error can be given when you provide the wrong profile ID for an existing salesforce User.
- Password Sync: WordPress to Salesforce Sync
Our Object Data Sync for Salesforce plugin also enables WordPress to Salesforce syncing of user attributes, wherein users SSO into WordPress using the WordPress SAML SP plugin, by authenticating in Salesforce. These user attributes also include synchronizing the user passwords. Upon registration in WordPress, the user passwords are stored in hashed formats in the WordPress. At the time of user creation in Salesforce when the user performs the SSO, the Salesforce Object Sync plugin calls the Salesforce REST APIs which enable resetting the old raw passwords and syncing them from WordPress into Salesforce.
Custom Integration: Ability to manage complex queries and large datasets with the greatest control over Salesforce objects and fields. We offer Custom development that is required for more flexibility.
24/7 Active Support: We provide world-class support and customers vouch for our support.
Integrations: miniOrange provides integrations with all types of platforms like MemberPress, WooCommerce, PaidMembership Pro, and many more, etc.
CMS Form WP: We provide the flexibility of submitting data not just to Leads but to other standard or custom objects in Salesforce. Our plugin provides a combination of point-and-click and drag-and-drop user experiences for simple and fast form building. This enables you to map form fields to Salesforce fields, using the simple graphical user interface (GUI).
If you are still bothered about your data sync or synchronization from WordPress (WP) with Salesforce or on how the plugin would work for you specifically, customized solutions and Active support are available. You can always contact us through https://www.miniorange.com/contact
or Email us at email@example.com We would be happy to help you out.
Check out our website for other plugins http://miniorange.com/plugins or click here to see all our listed WordPress plugins.
For more support or info email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us. You can also submit your query from plugin’s configuration page.
- Download miniOrange Object Data Sync For Salesforce.
- Unzip and upload the
Object Data Sync For Salesforcedirectory to your
- Activate Object Data Sync For Salesforce from your Plugins page.
From your WordPress dashboard
Plugins > Add New.
- Search for
Object Data Sync For Salesforce. Find and Install
Object Data Sync For Salesforce.
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
From your Salesforce App
- Go to the Salesforce login page and log in as an Administrator.
- You will be represented with the home screen of salesforce.
- Navigate to Apps in the left menu, then select the App Manager option.
- In the same tab, select the option New Connected App to create a new application.
- Fill in the required information in the below boxes.
- Under the API (Enable OAuth Settings) tab, check the option of Enable OAuth Settings.
- Enter your WordPress URL in the Callback URL block. Note: Make sure that URL must be present in https:// format.
- Under the available OAuth scopes users have to select Manage user data via APIs (api) and Perform requests on your behalf at any time (refresh_token, offline_access) options then click on SAVE.
- Now the user will be prompted with a confirmation page, click on Continue.
- After this user will be able to view the app they configured, keep the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret handy you will need it while configuring the plugin.
From Object Data Sync for Salesforce plugin
- Copy Consumer Key and Consumer Secret from Salesforce App. Navigate to the plugin and under Basic App Configuration tab paste it.
- Click on Save and Authorize.
- In the Field Mapping tab, select the Salesforce object where you want your WordPress record to be shown.
- From the dropdown select the attribute you want as Username and Email. You can set more attributes and click on SAVE.
- Navigate back to the Manage Application tab, under the Test Connection tab from the dropdown select the user you want to push to the salesforce and click on PUSH. The user will be created in the Salesforce object you chose. If the user already exists, it will get updated.
- Navigate to the Salesforce, under the Object Manager tab search the Salesforce object you choose and click on the object.
- Now to view the record from the WordPress into the Salesforce object you have to switch the display to Salesforce Classic mode.
- Now you can now view your record into the Salesforce object you chose.
How shall I synchronize objects from WordPress to Salesforce?
Using our Object Data Sync For Salesforce Plugin, you can sync any Salesforce Object ( contact, account, lead, etc ) to any WordPress object (e.g. comment, page, post, user, etc ). Our Salesforce to WP object sync solution enables the automatic creation of objects in Salesforce using the WordPress user’s data.
Contributors & Developers
“Object Data Sync For Salesforce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- UI/UX Improvements
- Automatically add required Salesforce fields for mapping
- Demo Request Feature
- Connect to Salesforce using pre-integrated app
- miniOrange Account creation
- Salesforce Record information in the User profile for the Admins
- Option to reset the plugin configuration without deactivating/deleting plugin
- Import/Export plugin configuration
- Optimization to fetch Object fields
- Post Authorization UI fixes for the Safari
- UI Improvements
- Bug fixes
- UI Improvements
- Bug fixes
- Added Extended field mapping
- Added Import-Export and Keep Configuration intact options
- UI Improvements
- Added Guide and Troubleshooting tabs
- Dynamic Field Mapping
- Added error codes
- UI Improvements.