This is a WordPress plugin implementing the 1.0 version of the Open Archives Initiative’s Object Reuse and Exchange specification for resource maps, which aggregate any number of related resources. In this case, the resources are WordPress posts and pages. In addition, an HTML link header is added for auto-discovery.
The resource map is a profile of the Atom Syndication Format, and it maps to RDF via GRDDL. For more information, see http://www.openarchives.org/ore/toc/.
- Grab the zip file from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/oai-ore.zip
- Check out from svn: svn co http://svn.wp-plugins.org/oai-ore/trunk oai-ore
- Upload the oai-ore folder containing all source files to your plug-ins folder, usually ‘wp-content/plugins/’
- Login as an administrator and activate the plug-in via the Plugins menu
- Voila! All of the posts and pages in your WordPress blog are now published via OAI-ORE resource map.
- OAI-ORE? Huh?
- I have another question and/or a problem and/or something else.
Feel free to e-mail me at leftwing AT alumni DOT rutgers DOT edu.
Contributors & Developers
“OAI-ORE Resource Map” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors