Display the most frequent visits from search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, and others to your blog.
You can put information about visits from the most frequent queries on your pages. Because amount of requests more than amount links in NSx Referers block, plugin randomly selects limited amount of most frequent requests. Thus, at each of your page will be a unique set of links with a unique text.
You can display block of links with widget or manualy in your theme. Is several params to determine the amount of visible links, and also the amount of pages and search phrases for a selection of the most frequent requests.
NSx Referers plugin allows search engines to better index your blog. In addition, the plugin automaticaly creates links to different pages of your blog with unique texts.
- Added settings page for NSx Referers
- Added option – Minimum of Search Phrases. You can now exclude the rare search phrases.
- Added page with the collected search phrases on admin side
- Added ability to delete unwanted search phrases
- Removed editing settings of plugin from widget configuration
- Fixed bugs with some search engines
- Improved detection of encoding of the search phrases
- Fixed security issue
- Added function for manualy display NSx Referers block
- Bing.com added
- Improved support for text encodings searches
- Fixed some minor problems