Novamodule plug-in helpful to integrate with IO. Woocommerce should be installed and active to use this plugin. WooCommerce – NetSuite Connector helps retailers combine the most customizable eCommerce platform with the proven back-office features of NetSuite and keep the orders, customers, fulfillments, items and inventory levels in sync.
- PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handles the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Novamodule Woocommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “Novamodule Woocommerce,” then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found us, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by! Click “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
Manual installation method requires downloading the WooCommerce plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help at https://www.novamodule.com/woocommerce-netsuite-integration-connector/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Novamodule Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* First release.
* Added support for exporting additional Order Meta Tags
* Added support for exporting membership information for Order and Customer APIs. The membership plugin should be “woocommerce-memberships”
* Added support for TimeZone difference when fetching records
* Added few security patches while reading the data from API.
* Added new REST API end points for products Add/Update
* Added new REST API end points to get list skus and ids of published products (including variations)
* Added new REST API end points for just updating the products
* Added support for creating product custom attributes
* Added support for creating products and product variations using single API endpoint
* Restricting the item id map list specific to published
* Added new REST API end points for products images to allow all public URLs
* Updated the product and Inventory api to make the id available for item errors
* Added new REST API end points for Fulfillments and order status
* Including the customer information Sales Order Response.
* Fixed the Customer Id accessing error on novamodule_woocommerce_order_additional_meta
* Updated the Item Id update API Response
* Fixed the variation Images
* Support the custom Item types
* Support the NM meta key strict filter
* Support the Image file name
* Support for product meta data serialization
* Support for filter orders by modified date
* Support for filter orders by Refunds Created date
* Support for Get orders by Refunds Created date
* Support for Get orders by Refunds Created date & Fixed issue when No Refunds found
* Update the Sales Order meta when updating the fulfillments
* Fixed the security related issues.
* Support for Global product attributes
* Support for Cancelled orders without refunds export
* Update the Sales Order meta and Ignore the fulfillments
* Support for Product custom Taxonomy
* Support for custom product type(s)
* Support the Flag for Sales Order Imports from NetSuite
* Support the Flag customer role update in WooCommerce