Notelr offers smart monetization widgets that give you full control over how to monetize your content. Choose from millions of products & services from top online brands, and earn right from the first click! Plus, it’s all FREE!
- Boost your blog’s revenue with widgets
- Control how you monetize and what you promote with curated ads
- Easily add it to all your posts
- Track earnings & performance with built-in stats
In order to use the plugin, you can easily create an account with the plugin interface, or on our website (http://notelr.com).
- Boost your blog’s revenue with widgets - Widgets are better than ads because they let you enhance your readers’ experience by suggesting products & services that are actually related to your content.
- Control how you monetize and what you promote with curated ads - The widget marketplace gives bloggers full control over their monetization options. Display only the brands, products and services that relate to your content, and that you believe in. Choose from millions of products & services from top online brands.
- Easily add it to all your posts - Widgets work seamlessly with your posts. They're very easy to use: choose a widget, customize it to match your blog, and insert it to your post.
- Track earnings & performance with built-in stats - You can track your performance to see what traffic you got, how many times your widgets were clicked, and how much money you earned.
- Transparency & Accountability - Notelr was designed to empower bloggers with a simple and transparent way to make money. You initially get 60% of the revenue your widgets generate. Plus, you can get up to 90% when you invite your friends to join Notelr.
- Get paid with PayPal - To facilitate transactions and ensure safety over the internet, we chose the most trusted name in online payments - PayPal. We love PayPal, and we trust that you do too.
Need more info?
We are committed to provide the best tools for our bloggers. We strive to live-up to your expectations.
Send us an email to email@example.com if you encounter issues, have questions, feel confused, have an idea, or think of any suggestions.
We'd love to hear from you!