Normalize URLs makes WordPress to play more nicely regarding URLs in HTTP Requests. Dual Mode Plugin, can be used as a standard Plugin or as a Must-Use Plugin.
- Fixes various problems at once.
- Makes your blog more compatible with HTTP, the protocol for any Website.
- Full HTTP 1.0/1.1 compliance.
- No need for you to wait for core updates.
- Even 3.0.1 will not fix all of the problems this plugin fixes.
URLs as resource locating URIs can be written in many different ways to describe the exact same location. The Normalize URLs Plugin ensures that WordPress plays more nicely with URIs/URLs as discussed in RFC 3986 (URI)
and RFC 2616 (HTTP).
Uniform Resource Identifier (URI): Generic Syntax
Hypertext Transfer Protocol — HTTP/1.1
Normalize URLs works out of the box and has no options to configure.
This file readme.txt has been created in the intention to provide data to be displayed on the wordpress.org plugin repository website. As always, for anything concrete and precise, refer to the plugin sourcecode itself, it ships with phpdoc style comments.
This Plugin can be used as a standard Plugin or as a Must-Use-Plugin. Please refer to your products documentation how to install plugins or contact your site administrator for that.
Contributors & Developers
“Normalize URLs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- FIX: Decode unreserved characters only, not those of mask. Fixed.
- Initial Release
- Setting up SVN