CONTENT-CURATION & SYNDICATION PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS
Use the WordPress Content-Curation & Syndication Plugin by Nordot to fulfill your editorial and distribution needs quickly and effortlessly for FREE.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THIS PLUGIN
As a curator or republisher of content you can:
* Access and republish stories from world-class sources with no limit.
* Cover more stories without using your own editorial resources.
* Earn 30.95% of the net ad-revenue.
As a content provider or publisher you can:
* Share your own original content for more exposure.
* Syndicate your content in a way that is both viral and safe.
* Earn 50.05% of the net ad-revenue.
EASY TO USE
Publish/Syndicate Your Stories
Republish Other Publications’ Stories
The easiest way to install this plugin is to use the WordPress Admin interface.
- Go to your admin dashboard
- Find the “Plugins” menu
- Click on “Add New”
- Search for “Nordot”
- Click “Install Now”
- Go to your “Plugins” menu
- Click “Activate” on the Nordot: Content Curation & Syndication for WordPress plugin
- In a separate window, log in to a Nordot account
- If you’re new with Nordot, sign up from nordot.io
Contributors & Developers
“Nordot: Content Curation & Syndication for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Nordot: Content Curation & Syndication for WordPress” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fix issue with twitter embeds.
- Fix issue when trying to republish same article multiple times.
- Include og:image for facebook sharing of republished article.
- Minor internal tweaks.
- Fix republished articles not having correct canonical tag if YOAST SEO is installed.
- Update links in Nordot settings page.
- Fix republished articles not having correct canonical tag if Rank Math SEO is installed.
- Republished articles now update canonical tag to original source url.
- Added publisher logo’s to story when republishing.
- Replaced ‘label:’ search term with ‘tag:’.
- Moved success/error alert to bottom near publish button.
- Update settings page with read more styling.
- Update sign-up links.
- Show original publisher’s logo when doing a full-body republish.
- Replaced GIFs in settings.
- General cleanup.
- New Nordot settings page.
- Modal mode is no longer supported by Nordot.
- Minor fix.
- Minor fix.
- Update links in settings page.
- Minor fixes.
- Fix issue with save/edit search.
- Fixed bugs with auto curation.
- Fixed a bug with uploading articles to nordot.
- Can now name save searches.
- Can now set default action for uploading to Nordot.
- Various cleanup and security updates.
- Added option to tweet article after curation
- Added auto-completion feature in article search box.
- Fixed issue with some youtube, twitter, and instagram embeds not displaying correctly on Nordot platform.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the last release in which original content was not publishing to Nordot.
- Added more auto-publish times.
- New auto-publish feature. Create or edit a saved search, and set options for automatically re-publishing results from that search every 12 or 24 hours.
- Fix spotify embeds not displaying properly.
- When posting original content, YouTube videos being loaded as iFrames are now properly converted to Nordot YouTube markdown.
- Fix issue with sites that override get_site_url in the wp-config.
- Fix spelling error in description.
- Fix issue with line breaks not formatting correctly for syndicated content.
- Change script tag to shortcode for modal window mode with curated articles.
- Fix issues when uploading content that had divs within divs.
- Display larger image when curating article.
- Show welcome/help message in Settings page.
- Delete curation from Nordot servers when trashing/deleting post.
- Fix bug with bottom row of Publisher list not displaying.
- Correctly translate div tag to markdown when uploading to Nordot.
- Try not to upload to Nordot the same image twice if featured image is same as an image in the post.
- Added list of Media Units to search page. Click on media unit to search for articles.
- New modal window mode for republished articles.
- Added ability to style the Read More link
- Updated plugin description with correct revenue %
- Fixed bug with not setting featured image if it’s the Publication’s logo
- Fixed bug with quoted saved searches
- Update search tips text
- Added Nordot Articles button to top admin bar
- Update text
- Initial Launch