This plugin is for making a widget with paypal balance (but it needs only a little edit to have all pp api options)
you can use 4 tags for now [percent] [balance] [currency] [goal] i thint those no need comment 😛 [percent] = (balance / goal) * 100%
I leaved option to put all html in display field, you can put any tags here
I created this plugin under WordPress 4.5 but code is simple so it should work with older versions.
This plugin no need translations becouse you can use html tags free in “display” section use html5 tags or own css classes to display whatever you like
Just instal on plugins page then go to widget section and search for “PayPal Balance Widget”
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/noad-paypal-widgetdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Personalize plugin and put your paypal API data ( https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_profile-api-access ) in display put some text with tags [percent] [balance] [currency] [goal]
I personnaly use this code in display field:
PL example: Zebraliśmy już: [balance] [currency] z [goal] [currency]
ENG example: We have gathered: [balance] [currency] of [goal] [currency]
and you can use [percent] on some div to make a progress bar.
A question that someone might have
Q: What are available tags?
A: for now (version 1.0): [percent] [balance] [currency] [goal]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“NoAd.pl Paypal Widget Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release version 1.0
- Added full customizable options to widget admin section, to make this plugin usable by others.