This plugin replaces the contents of your site with a message asking your
visitors to use a better browser if they try to browse your site with Internet
Explorer 7 or earlier.
Installation is pretty straightforward and can be done in two ways:
If you have the latest version of WordPress, do the following:
- Login to your ‘WP-Admin’.
- On the left sidebar, click the ‘Plugins’ menu to open it.
- Click the ‘Add New’ to display the plugins search form.
no-iein the search input box then click the ‘Search Plugins’ button.
- Locate the ‘No IE’ plugin and on the right side, click the ‘Install’ link to open the plugin window.
- In the opened window, click ‘Install Now’ button.
- After successfully downloading and installing the plugin, click the ‘Activate Plugin’.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Why would I use No IE
Because you want to use CSS3 or any ‘modern’ design technique without having to
spend most of your time fixing and trying to figure out Internet Explorer
- What about foo bar?
Lets have a foo drink at the bar later.
Contributors & Developers
“No IE” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First release.