Changes the status of all “future” posts to “publish”.
So future posts will show in your blog like other posts.
I use it to show events. No calendar plugin is needed.
Exclude list for posts and categories.
- Post counter in the category list not always up to date. Just save an already published post in this category.
- Need Help? Find Bug?
read and write comments on plugin page
Great stuff, just what I was looking for to use regular posts for future events list. One small detail: I think it would make more sense to INclude categories, instead of EXclude them. Most users will use this plugin for an events page, so probably for 1 category. Now you have to enter all cat ID's except the one you want to use it on. Feels like the other way round.
I use it for event date, very useful!
- compatibility to WordPress 4
- new language: Ukranian, thanks to Michael Yunat http://getvoip.com
- bugfix: excluded categories
- code optimization and cleanup
- new language: Lithuanian, thanks to Vincent G http://host1free.com
- new language: Romanian, thanks to Alexander Ovsov http://webhostinggeeks.com
- new language: russian, thanks Marcis Gasuns
- new: uninstall function for wp 2.7
- new: exclude lists for posts and categories
- new: languages english, german
- first release