Nino Contact Form is a super lightweight plugin that easily create and add contact form to wordpress site. Using shortcode so it can be implemented on a page or a post. With 6 layout predefined, 3 form style and some other options, you will have the professional contact form.
For more information, check out ninotheme.com.
- 6 form layout predefine.
- 3 layout style.
- Security captcha to prevent spam.
- Using shortcode to add contact form to a page or post.
- Language customization for texts and labels.
- Add a contact box to the sidebar of your website.
- Easy to config
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- Click Upload → click Choose file → upload the plugin zip and click Install Now button.
- Activate the plugin when installation is completed.
After installing and activating the plugin → go to Nino contact form and setup your form.
For more information, check out ninotheme.com
- Q: Where can I find the settings to adjust the plugin?
A: After activate the plugin, navigate to “Nino Contact Form” in the left side bar to go to setting page.
- Q: What is the default email address used for a contact via the form?
A: The address specified during WordPress installation will be used by the Nino Contact Form plugin as the default.
- Q: How can I add Nino Contact Form to my website?
A: There are two ways to do this :
– Navigate to Appearance → Widgets → Add Nino Contact Form to your sidebar.
– Insert the shortcode [nino_contact_form] into your page or post.
If you have any question or need our assistance, feel free to let us know via forum.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Nino contact form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix bug : css not display when using shortcode
- First public release